Monday, December 3, 2007

New Background Image for Christmas

I hope I never outgrow Christmas. It's still my favorite time of the year. So, in observance of the coming Christmas season, I have a new background image, called 'Christmas Night', supposedly a wallpaper, courtesy of Vladstudio. It's basically a snapshot of the Christmas night sky complete with the constellations while the continents of the Earth shines brightly underneath. Christmas greetings in various languages surround the glowing planet. I like it, somehow. :-)

However, the Christmas greetings may not be visible in monitors with 1024 x 768 resolution. The image is at 1280 x 1024 resolution. But, you can view the entire background image/wallpaper here.

2 comments:

Steffi said...

I like the new image. =)

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! Nice pic!!! Btw tq for dropping at my site! Have a nice day!