Monday, December 24, 2007

The MBS Tek - Legazpi Christmas Party

Last Friday, the MBS Tek (US Auto Parts) - Legazpi gang momentarily put aside auto parts, web content and search engine optimization, donned their best 'fantasy' costumes and partied like there was no tomorrow. It was indeed a bright time and right time to rock the night away.

Though excitement had been building up over the past few weeks, I didn’t expect it would be such a blast. What a fun way to break the monotony of work and celebrate Christmas. MBS Legazpi peeps definitely know how to party! It was so cool to see everyone come in different costumes and show their talents in the various presentations. (I came as a pharaoh, by the way - a last minute decision, haha).

I didn't know my colleagues would pull out all the stops for this party, but dressed to the hilt, they came. It made me see them from a different perspective, literally and figuratively. LOL.

Even thought it hasn’t really been a smooth path leading to last Friday’s party, with some glitches, conflicts and misunderstanding along the way, I’m happy that the event turned out to be a success. My only regret is that I was too busy preparing for the two presentations we performed, that I had no time to just sit back, relax and take lots of pictures and video footage. Haha. Here are some scenes from the party:



Merry Christmas!!

Update: Check out my Multiply gallery for more pics. Click Here

3 comments:

Nk. said...

aaawww. no me? haha! the party was great! sa uulitin lolz

dex said...

Unfortunately. haha. where were you?!
yup the party rocked!

sa uulitin? I really hope so. With some of you guys leaving by next year, it probably won't be the same. :-(

Anonymous said...

late reaction but yeah! i couldn't agree more, twas indeed a party to beat!!! harharhar