Monday, December 31, 2007

Tagged

Ok, so I've been tagged by Steffi. Not really the first time, since I've been tagged a few times before, though I didn't bother responding. Haha. Maybe I was either too busy or too lazy to answer the previous tags. This one looks easy (translation: I'm bored) so I'll give it a go.

Here’s how it works: Use the first letter of your name to answer each question. Must be places or names…Nothing made up. Can’t use own name for boy/girl’s name question. If can’t answer, skip to next one.

1. Famous Singer: Diana Krall (thought of Dashboard Confessional first, but that's a band)
2. Four Letter Word: d-a-r-n, d-i-c-k, d-a-m-n.
3. Street: Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard
4. Colour: Dark Blue
5. Gifts/Present: Diesel shoes
6. Vehicle: Dodge Durango
7. Things in Souvenir Shop: Door Mats
8. Boy Name: Dylan
9. Girl Name: Denise (my niece)
10. Movie title: Dead Poet's Society
11. Drink: Dark Beer (courtesy of Booze Mail, hehe)
12. Occupation: Doctor
13. Celebrity: Donald Duck
14. Magazine: Details (tricky, I had to consult Wikipedia)
15. City: Dublin, Ireland
16. Sports: Decathlon
17. Fruit: Durian
18. Reason for Being Late to work: Drunk the night before
19. Something you throw away: debris
20. Something you shout: D*p*ut*! Also, 'damn'

In turn, I'm tagging: Yona, Rhyz, Normand, Mina, Dorkzter

1 comment:

Mina Palencia said...

Wahh! wrong ka dex! why did you tagged me? And i'm not even aware of it. but, well ok i'll go with your temporary insanity. "damn!" :p