Sunday, April 27, 2008

Twenty Five


As of today, the 27th of April 2008, I have wasted 9,132 days or equivalent to 219,185 worthless hours or 789,067,050 squandered seconds. lol. Yes, today I turned 25. No big deal really. Except that I am now a quarter of a century old and I have approximately 45 years to go before I bite the dust (that is If I maximize the life expectancy of a Filipino male). Haha.

Kidding aside, I'm thankful that I've reached another milestone in my life. It's a special day not just for me but also for my eldest brother. We both share the same birthday with our departed great-grandfather. Happy Birthday, Kuya!

I'm also thankful that I'm in good health, my family is doing okay, I have good friends and even though life is still full of snags and hitches, I think I'm chuggin' along quite alright.

Here's hoping for the best in the next 25 years. Cheers!

***
A huge thanks to the entire USAP Marketing Department - Legazpi for the gifts, and also to Phoebe and Jirl for the birthday posts they wrote in their respective blogs. I'm touched. Hehe. Thank you. :)

Photo credit: xjaemaex

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a Happy Birthday to my younger brother too!
a few words of wisdom to carry on....
An old wise owl lived in the oak.
The more he saw, the less he spoke.
The less he spoke, the more he heard.
All men should be like that old bird.

....Whatever authority I may have rests solely on knowing how little I know. - Socrates
>>>>kuya

Nk. said...

A belated happy birthday is a belated happy birthday to you dextur! =)

Felix said...

belated happy birthday ;)

dex said...

Thanks kuya, niki, and jake! :)