Friday, July 13, 2007

About my new Layout

Technically, it's not really a new layout.

I simply tweaked the CSS code of Blogger's classic Rounders Template. I'm not really proficient in CSS but with the help of trusty old Google and common sense, I managed to change the background image, made the header, body and sidebars translucent, and changed the color of the texts and links. I have a little problem though, how do I make the images opaque in a translucent box? Somebody help me! hehe. It's still buggy -- works perfectly fine on IE but is a bit sluggish on Firefox 2. It might be all these translucent boxes that's dragging the layie down. Hmm, i'll try to fix this when I have more time.

*Update: I ditched the translucent effect on the body. Sa header and profile box na lang. hehe. For some reason the translucent effect doesn't work on IE. Tsk. Dipisil ang dai tatao, trial and error lang. hehe

By the way, many thanks to Vladstudio for my new background image. It's called Terre Lointaine, (whatever that means). I chose it because it looks great and has that eerie, artsy-fartsy, Tim Burton-ish vibe to it. The colors are cool, too.

No comments: