Friday, February 15, 2008

Back from Hiatus

No, It wasn't really a hiatus. I just didn't have the time and opportunity to blog about anything for the past few days, which all just flew by like a blur. Just to update this blog though, here's a recap of what transpired during the past week.

I was in Pasig together with my fellow team leads for a series of meetings with our company's VP for Marketing and SEO Manager plus the CEO himself, who all flew in from the US. As expected, it was a busy week, so this blog went on silent mode for the first half of the month.

Although we kind of 'dreaded' coming to Manila, I think the week went pretty well. I finally met some of the people I used to communicate with only through PMs and emails. We also had the chance to personally discuss a slew of work-related issues and plans with the upper management. And, best of all, we received a bunch of promises good news that everyone in our Legazpi office needed for them to get pumped-up and ready for this year's challenges and opportunities.

I hope this is a start of something good for all of us, especially for my colleagues who have been really working hard for the past year.

No comments: