Friday, April 14, 2006

attempts

It's 10:29 pm, Good Friday and I've got nothing else to do. I just wrapped up my last article and I'm finally free of my obligations for my freelance job. So, what then should I do.

Start a Blog…

Nice, here I go again. How many times have i started a blog? This might be the third, or fourth i think. I'm not sure. All i know is that my previous blog never went past post # 10, i think. So, why the hell am i starting another blog? Do i even plan on adding a new post tomorrow or the day after? I don't know. All i know is that i've been itching to write a new blog again. Not for any grand reason, but just to start a blog just for the sake of it.

So, why did my previous blogs not prosper? Hmm, was i too lazy? haha, i guess so. But maybe I was too caught up in the thought that every blog entry i post must be of some significant value, containing a humorous or touching story everyone will appreciate, or maybe a witty social critique or some philosophical gem or something…

err, but I'm not that wise or smart, anyway. I guess i was also kind of afraid to find out that I'm such a boring and inane person in every entry I post…so there, blog # 3 simply stopped in its tracks and was doomed to float like junk in the wide cosmos of cyberspace. Is this blog doomed to the same kind of fate? We'll see…but i hope not.

So, why did I name this blog 'Psycho.Sanctum'? Well, it simply means 'sanctuary for my spirit' or 'asylum for my soul'. Hehe. I know it may sound cheesy, but who cares? lol

This blog attempts to satisfy my intermittent craving for self-expression (and maybe catharsis) through writing and explore the things that captivate my interest. I am not expecting you will also be interested in what I will be posting here but I'm hoping you do waste some of your precious time browsing through my posts. Welcome to my sanctum!

No comments: